Coffee Talk vol. 5

Saturday, January 18, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, January 18, 2014

this pin

-- Here is a tutorial to learn how to outline a font in photoshop so you don't have to spend extra money purchasing fonts with outline variants. Basically, this saved me $100.

-- Does Olivia Pope represent the PR industry well? The overarching opinion is not really because (typically) pr professionals are not cleaning up crime scenes on a regular basis.

-- The phrase "Do what you love" is the mantra of my generation when it come to choosing a career. We are even told that if we can't find something we love to do, just to start our own business. On the flip side, "DWYL" is not a reality for the vast majority of laborers.

-- Do you get writer's block when coming up with post ideas? Rachel has 15 blog post ideas to get your creative juices flowing.

-- I desperately want Sarah's coral winter coat (and to be in London now.) Who says that winter coats have to be neutral or dark colors?

This week: 
-- Retail and food discounts on your birthday + a $110 Paypal cash giveaway


3 comments:

Amy Lynne Hayes said...

I love Pugly Pixel!! Great tutorial you found there - always wondered how to make outline fonts. :)

Jess Boyd said...

She's fantastic! And it was so simple, I wonder why I had never thought about it. I know there are so many features of Photoshop that I don't utilize so I always love learning new ways to make use of the product.

Mar said...

Happy Saturday!