Friday Favorites: Blair Waldorf-inspired headbands

Friday, January 17, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Friday, January 17, 2014

What's a queen without her crown? Nothing. Blair Waldorf, queen of the UES prep scene would never be seen in public without her "crown" either. There is something about Christmas break that makes me want to start re-watching Gossip Girl from the beginning, but I don't hate it. I always related more to Blair (whether or not that is a good thing is still out for the jury to decide) because she worked hard (or schemed) for everything she wanted as opposed to Serena who walked through life with visions of designer clothes and celebrity friends dancing in her head.

Also, I always preferred Blair's updated-classy-prep style. Headbands and all. And you better believe that I, too, invested in my own wardrobe to dress up my hair too. Perhaps I will have to revisit this trend soon.
xoxo

3 comments:

Jess Elyse said...

I have been thinking about re-watching Gossip Girl as well! Such a great show.


Blair does have style. And headbands are awesome. She knows what's up.

Jess Boyd said...

It's basically the show that defined my high school days. That and The Hills haha.

Jess Boyd said...

Plus I don't have the time to find one to match every single outfit I wear!