Photography Friday Blog Hop Co-Host

Friday, January 24, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport||

Friday, January 24, 2014



Welcome to the Photography Friday Blog hop! This is a blog linkup that focuses on Photography, at any skill level or experience. Each week we want to encourage you to get out and take some photos! It doesn't matter what Camera you have - an iPhone, a DSLR, a film camera, an instax - Just get out and press that shutter! Blog about your photographic awesomeness and link up here to share it every friday. If you'd like feedback on something, leave a comment asking what you'd like to know and your host will be happy to provide you with some.



I'm so excited to be co-hosting Photography Friday with Jessica from This Analogue Adventure! I'd like to think that I do iPhone photography at it's (almost) finest. And as I was  looking back through my archives I noticed a definite theme: food, buildings and cats. In that order. So, I thought I would give you a snippet of what I photograph most.

I dedicated an entire post to my "never take a bite of a meal before I snap a picture" hobby, which you can peruse here

And since I am one of the millions of iPhoneographers,  I'm a fan of Instagram (@jesskboyd).

Each week we will choose a new Photographer to be featured! To be considered for next week, please link up your photography post below and make sure you are following your hosts & co-hosts. These two things will qualify you for being a featured photographer!
Sarah posted some gorgeous photos of a flower arrangement. Maybe its the face that I miss summer so much, but these shots really spoke to me - I love the colours! Thanks so much for sharing, Sarah!

001. Please follow your host/co-hosts and featured photographer!
002. Link up your blog post instead of your main blog URL.
003. Please link back to this link-up in your post, either with a text link or a button. The more people who link up each week means more people see your work, so please help us out any way you can :)
004. Visit and check out as many blogs as you can! Leave comments and love. This link-up is about community, so make some friends!

*NEW!*
Click Here to grab a different button!




14 comments:

Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo said...

Love your pics! Thanks for co-hosting.

Mar said...

Great photos! iPhones can do some pretty fantastic things. And that sushi makes me so hungry.

Charlene Maugeri said...

Ahh the Rialto! Brings back so many memories! And that Cheezborger sign cracked me up. Great photos, lady!

Dannielle @ Chic-a-DeeDee said...

I love that old movie theatre! Also, I could eat that whole ball of guac right now, yum.

Sarah Bluett said...

I love your shots! And also, thanks so much for making me the featured blogger! xx

Elizabeth Mayberry said...

I love sushi!!!

Kayli Schattner said...

What great pics, Jess and that sushi looks amaze!

Jess Boyd said...

One thing I miss most about Searcy, AR is the $4 California rolls at Sushi Cafe (and yes, I only eat baby sushi). The staff began to recognize my voice when I would call and put my order in.

Jess Boyd said...

I am obsessed with California rolls...like the rest of the country. I tried branching out once and it was a HORRIBLE experience. I got a spicy tuna roll and the tuna was all mushed up. I think it was a texture thing that I couldn't get past.

Jess Boyd said...

You're welcome! Your floral photos are absolutely stunning! Great job :)

Jess Boyd said...

Aren't they though? Especially ones that are as cuddly as dogs, they are the best kind. Thanks for stopping by!

Jess Boyd said...

Let's just say that the outside is much better than the inside, which has no a/c and fans blowing in the summer. And I would totally fight you for the guac. Just saying :) It's an addiction I don't ever want to quit.

Jess Boyd said...

Thanks! Oh the Rialto...so many bittersweet memories there. The outside is definitely a lot better looking than the inside.

Jess Boyd said...

Thanks! I'm getting a dslr as a late graduation present soon, but the real challenge will be remembering to keep it with me.