Tourist in Your Hometown: Phoenix, AZ

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hi there! I'm Kayli and I blog over at the lifestyle blog, Kayli Wanders. One of the main topics I write about (and my passion) is travel, so when Jess approached me with the idea for writing up a Tourist in my Hometown post, I was jumping off walls thrilled by the idea! Here are my ideas for things to Eat, See and Do in the Phoenix area.

Roosevelt Row Bagel at PHX Public MarketEat at the Phoenix Public Market and enjoy their tasty Roosevelt Row Bagel. Not only is their food amazing, they use tons of locally-grown ingredients and much of their menu is vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free!

Cubs Spring Training Game
See a Spring Training game! Baseball teams from around the country come down in the spring to train for their upcoming season. The results? Inexpensive tickets, a nice tan and eats and drinks to boot!

Hiking Pinnacle Peak- Scottsdale, AZ


Do hike Pinnacle Peak! It's a beautiful, moderate hike that you won't want to miss-- especially in the spring time when the flowers are in full bloom!

Looking for more to do in the Phoenix area? Check out my Local Love section today!
kw-signature

6 comments:

Bailie @ The Hemborg Wife said...

I have always wanted to go see the Dodgers at spring training!

LifeChangesii said...

Oh glad I could see this post. The one I was telling you about on my blog that I did is a bit different. I like this though!

Abby said...

I'm jealous of all of the sunshine in these photos! Arizona looks wonderful!

Jess Elyse said...

Arizona is literally one of my favorite states. I've spent a little time in Phoenix and Tucson. Love, love, LOVE the landscape and of course the Grand Canyon. That food up top looks super yummy!

Jess Boyd said...

Doesn't it though? Especially with a new cold blast/polar vortex/arctic clipper coming through, we can all use a daydream of warmer weather!

Jess Boyd said...

Kayli may make a desert girl out of me yet! I've never been but it looks AMAZING!