Friday Favorites: Instagram Accounts

Friday, August 15, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport||

Friday, August 15, 2014

It's no surprise that doxie lovers have to stick together. And although I am slightly biased thinking that Dixie is the cutest doxie, Kate and Trudy give her a run for their money. 

Photos of London, Paris, Viola and beautiful sweets take over Lauren's Instagram feed. If you aren't following her, but are ok with being slightly jealous of her life sometimes, then you must follow her. If not for the food recommendations alone.

I absolutely love my Ona bag that I amazingly won in a blog giveaway. I love their feed full of what fill's users bags to photographers doing their thing around the world.

Ashel is one of the most talented photographers I know. We could be at the same events all day, yet she manages to capture the little moments in a beautiful way without making a big deal about constantly snapping away. It's just in her nature.

Mackenzie is another one of my favorite people I know in real life that I also love to follow on Instagram. Her perspective on capturing life's little moments is beautiful and are always encouraging.

It's no surprise Paris in Four Months made my list. Whether in my favorite city or elsewhere around the world, my wanderlust is always satisfied over my lunch break.

If you haven't already fallen in love with Lauren's calligraphy prints, then you need to jump on that bandwagon asap. Her feed is full of pretty styled photos of her prints as well as snapshots of her life.

What are your favorite Instagram accounts? Leave your suggestions as well as your account for me to follow in the comments. You can follow me @jesskboyd (shameless plug).

5 comments:

Charlene Maugeri said...

Love seeing Harding people on here! 😉 I love following Ashel!!

Jessica Leigh said...

OMG Jess - you blew me away as I was scrolling through my BlogLovin feed just now...first though: "OMFG, there's Trudy!! I didn't post today!! LOL"

Thank you girl - you're so sweet! <3

Jess said...

You're so welcome! That's hilarious. And I always love seeing what Kate and Trudy are up to :)

Jess said...

Only if I get to go with you!

Jess said...

I know right? Us Harding grads have to stick together. And yes, she's amazing.