Sponsor Spotlight: Sara of Bristol in My Pocket

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm so excited to introduce you to Sara in case you haven't read her blog yet. I would love nothing more than to follow in her footsteps and move to the UK, but for now I'll settle with living through her posts and photos. Stop by and say hello! 


1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog.
Hello, I'm Sara! I'm a 23 year old Texan living in England. About a year ago I moved across the world to a city I had never been to and a country where I knew absolutely no one. Crazy, right? I started my blog to document my life abroad, and pretty much write about anything else that interest me (travel, food, photography, food, books, food). You get the picture.

2. What has been the hardest transition to living in Bristol instead of Texas? 
At first, I think the hardest transition was being alone. I literally knew no one in England when I moved here, and living alone meant spending a lot of time missing people back home. However, as time went on I made friends and met a ton of new people, so life here in the UK is pretty darn good!

3. What has been the best change?
The best change for me is the lifestyle. Life is just so laid back, easy going, and simple. 

4. Any places on your travel bucket list? 
I'm planning a trip to Amsterdam within the next month or two. I'm really exited! One day, I'd love to travel to Vietnam or Thailand. 

5. How do you take your coffee/latte?
I'm all about lattes. Occasionally I'll have a flat white or a white Americano, but it's almost always a latte. 

6. If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? 
Elizabeth of York. The first born child of Edward IV, Elizabeth spent the majority of her childhood in court or in sanctuary. After her brothers mysteriously disappeared, she was the heir to Edward's crown. Yet she was arranged to marry Henry VII, who later became King of England. Although she herself had a claim to the throne, she used her power quietly and tactfully. She lived a fascinating life and I would love to pick her brain on being a powerful woman in medieval England!

Follow along: Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook

No comments: