Friday Favorites: Coats

Friday, October 31, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Friday, October 31, 2014


1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I may be a Florida girl now, but that does not mean that I don't love a beautiful wool coat, especially when paired with a dress, tights and boots. I would trade in the mild weather year-round just to have use for the other half of my wardrobe that isn't shorts and tank tops. Perpetual summer is not all it is cracked up to be. I even told myself that once the high is 50, I'm breaking out the boots and the coats and scarves no matter what strange looks I get from others on the street. The first cold snap of the season is on its way this weekend and I am like a kid counting down until Christmas.

For those of you who don't live in the land of endless sunshine, would you trade your polar vortexes? And if so, perhaps you would be interested in a house swap for a few months?

4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Oh man, I'll trade. I moved from Phoenix to NYC this year and the current "beautiful fall weather" is what I would have considered a "cold winter's day" in Arizona. I'm not excited about snow and cold AT ALL. Those coats are super cute though!

Jess said...

Yeah...I will be begging for the sunshine and warmth come the one cold snap in January. Guess it's something about wanting what you don't have? But at least having a cute coat would make me a little more inclined to brave the frigid temps :)

Ashley Gabrielle said...

I love these coats! I really want to go shopping for a new one now haha.
Ashley
ashleygabrielle.com

Jess said...

the best sales always come at the end of the season but then you have to wait until it gets cold again to wear it. so complicated!