Coffee Talk

Saturday, November 22, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| |

Saturday, November 22, 2014


Happy weekend before Thanksgiving! Today I'm off to a holiday sides cooking class. Truffle three cheese macaroni is on the menu so it wasn't much of a question of whether or not I'll be there. Don't worry, if it's as good as I imagine it will be, I'll be sharing the recipe in time for you to impress your holiday guests.

I've always wanted a tulle skirt, but I've been waiting for the perfect occasion to buy one. 

Who says coral can only be worn during the spring and summer? I love the bright colored wool coat trend. Not that I'll ever have too many opportunities to wear a wool coat in Florida, but a girl can dream.

In middle school, I participated in an exchange program with a group of students in Colchester. It was so nice to reminisce a little through Samantha's post about her trip there.

Timing is everything when preparing a holiday meal. To tide your guests over when you underestimate the amount of time it takes to cook a turkey, give them these roasted grape and goat cheese crostini to keep the hanger at bay.

Speaking of the holidays...in case you need to make your dollars stretch a little bit farther, here are a few cost-saving tips for gift giving.

Red, green, and plaid all over. I love all of the holiday decor that Danielle shared.

A holiday gift guide for the girl on the go. Deep down in my heart, this is me. (As I type this post from my couch while watching Netflix.)

You've all seen that person. The one taking photos with their iPad. They're at weddings, graduations, concerts and elbowing you in front of the Mona Lisa. Here's 24 reasons you should never take a photo with an iPad. As if you needed more than one.

Image via

1 comment:

Pizza Recipes said...

Thanks for writing thhis