Friday Favorites: Stocking Stuffers

Friday, December 5, 2014 | Stamp in My Passport| , , , |

Friday, December 5, 2014


I've jumped on the bandwagon. I've taken my Christmas wish list off of it's Pinterest board and am sharing it as inspiration for all of you still on the hunt for the perfect gift for that friend who has more gold in her life than Versailles. Bonus? All items are under $35 so you can keep a little gold (or green) for yourself.

Cest la Vie Print - Rifle Paper Co. - $24
Bird Print Socks  - Anthropologie - $15 (For that friend who's life motto is "put a bird on it")
Bow Necklace - Etsy - $14
Gold Monogramed Mug - Anthropologie - $10
La Vie Boheme Phone Case - Society6 - $35
Colorblock Pouch - J Crew Factory - $24.50 on sale
Cord Taco 5-Pack - This is Ground - $29
Cold Cup Tumbler - Starbucks - $19.95

P.S. I won't tell if you won't if you decide to do a little online shopping for yourself as well. #treatyoself is still relevant in December.

6 comments:

Megan C. Stroup said...

I love stocking stuffers! They are more exciting to me than "real" gifts haha. Those cord tacos are adorable.

Gina Alyse said...

The bird socks!! Seriously obsessed with all things bird patterned. They are so cute! I'm also loving the bow necklace. These are such great finds, Jess!

Jess said...

Aww thanks! They used to have elephant patterned socks, but I guess they're sold out now.

Jess said...

Same here. I like finding small unique items to give. And I can't get enough cord tacos haha. Now all of my cords won't get tangled up at the bottom of my bag. My headphones are the worst!

Victoria said...

Great stuffers! I'm in it for the socks and the print! :)

Amanda Greer said...

I gasped when I saw the print and thought, "I have that!" but then I realized I actually have the greeting card version of it. Whenever I visit a new city/country, I try to bring back some kind of art. When I visited Montreal a couple years ago, I found that card in a small shop, bought it, and stuck it in a frame. Love it!