Friday Favorites: Paris

Friday, January 16, 2015 | Stamp in My Passport| , , |

Friday, January 16, 2015


It's been almost three years since this city stole my heart. This time of year, and especially in light of all the tragedy that has taken place, I always enjoy reminiscing. And thanks to Instagram, I can pretend for just a little while that I am once again strolling down the boulevards, baguette in hand. My bank account is most thankful for this; without it, who knows how many transatlantic flights I would have booked by now just for a quick visit?

Here are a few of my favorite accounts to follow for my daily dose of all things parisienne: beautiful buildings, cafe, ornate doors, flowers, pastries, the breathtaking skylines...I could go on for days.







10 comments:

Sweet Perspective said...

Beautiful. I am planning my trip for Paris for the summer and I can't wait!!!

Kaelene @ Unlocking Kiki said...

Beautiful pictures of Paris! These accounts make me want to book a flight there right now. I love the photo of the older couple looking into the shop window.

Alex Mathews said...

I studied in Paris this summer and fell in love with it. I'm always wanting to go back and find myself constantly reminiscing!

Elora said...

Oh gosh thanks a lot! Now I'm just DYING to go to Paris! Man, that architecture, the colors--and THAT FOOD. What's the banana and chocolate stuff? I must know. Looks too freakin' good!! Paris has been on my list for a very long time. I hope to go with a friend of mine in the next couple years, if possible! Something we're both interested in.



http://outmyfrontdoorgirlslife.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-top-5-favorite-travel-blogs.html

Jess said...

How fun! Well if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Jess said...

That is one of my favorites as well! So sweet.

Jess said...

It's the best experience, but is so hard once you have to come back home.

Jess said...

it's a banana and nutella crepe and it will change your world. if the opportunity presents itself you must go!

Elora said...

Agreed! And perhaps I'll have to look up a recipe in the meantime.... ;)

Erika said...

Thanks! I loooove Paris -- it's one of the most beautiful cities. Always looking for more ways to enjoy it's beauty.